Dirty Dancing Don T You Feel Like Crying

Dont you feel like crying. When youre all alone in your lonely room.


Pin On Songteksten

Written by John Madara uncredited and Dave White uncredited Performed by The Blow Monkeys.

. Than a glass of wine all alone. And theres nothing but the smell of her perfume. Ah dont you feel like crying.

Ah dont you feel like crying. Solomon Burke born March 21 1940 in Philadelphia Pennsylvania USA died October 10 2010 at Schiphol Airport The Netherlands was a soul music pioneer and member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. 1962the use of any copyrighted material is used under the guidelines of fair use in title 17 107 of the united states codesuch ma.

Dont u feel like crying cmon cmon cry to me. Come on come on cry to me. Dont you feel like crying.

This arrangment does a pretty good job recreating that feel but is limited in being a piano accompaniment version. Courtesy of Sugar Hill Records. When your baby leaves you all alone and nobody calls you on the phone dont you feel like crying.

Come on come on cry to me. Well nothing could be sadder. Dont you feel like crying.

Well here I am my. When youre all alone in your lonely room And theres nothing but the smell of. Loneliness loneliness its just a waste of your time.

But you dont ever you dont ever have to walk alone you see. So come on take my hand come on walk with me. Search Dean England Feel Think Do For the new EP Bless your soul for giving me the time to watch this video.

When your baby leaves you all alone And nobody calls you on the phone Dont you feel like crying dont you feel like crying Well here I am my hunny cmon cry. Dont you feel like crying. Despite releasing numerous rnb chart hits in the 1960s he never had a Top 20 hit on the pop charts.

Written by Terry Fryer Neal Cavanaugh and Tom Graf. Lyrics licensed by LyricFind. Repeat until fades away This song was last modified on March 7th 2022.

When your baby leaves you all alone And nobody calls you on the phone Ah dont you feel like crying. In the night and theres no one. When your baby leaves you all alone And nobody calls you on the phone Dont ya feel like cryin dont ya feel like cryin Well here I am h.

Well nothing could be sadder Than a glass of wine all alone Loneliness loneliness its such a waste of time Oh-oh yeah You dont ever have to walk alone oh you see Oh come on take my hand and baby wont you walk with me. Cmon cmon cry to me. Come on come on cry to me.

Dont you feel like crying. Dont you feel like crying. Dont you feel like crying.

Песня - Solomon Burke - Cry to Me Ost Грязные Танцы Dirty Dancing 1987 When your baby leaves you all alone And nobody calls you on the phone Ah dont you feel like crying. When youre waiting for a voice to come. Well here I am my honey Oh come on you.

Dont you feel like crying. Solomon Burke - Cry To Me lyrics. Dont you feel like crying.

Oh come on take. Dirty Dancing - Cry To Me Letras y canción para escuchar - When your baby leaves you all alone And nobody calls you on the phone Ah dont you feel like crying Dont you feel like crying Well here I am my honey. Cmon cmon cry to me Whoa nothing can be sadder than a glass of wine alone Loneliness loneliness such a waste of time whoa yeah You dont ever have walk alone you see Come take my hand and baby wont you walk with me.

Oh come on take my hand and baby wont you. Loneliness loneliness its such a waste of time. His best known song.

You dont ever have to walk alone oh you see. Dont you feel like crying. Oh ya When youre waiting for a voice to come In the night and.

The actual song name is Cry to Me by Solomon Burke. In the night but theres no one Dont you feel like a cry cry to me Dont you feel like crying cry to me Dont you feel like a cr-cr-cr-cr-cr-cr-cry cry to me Cr-cr-cr-cr-cr-cr-cry cr-cr-cr-cr-cr-crying. Cry To Me Lyrics.

Well here I am my honey Oh come on you cry to me. Come on baby thats right cry to me. Dont you u feel like cr-cr-cr-cr-cr-cry cr-cr-cr-cr-cr-cr-cryin.

Cmon cry to me. Burkes influence however has outstripped. Ah dont you feel like crying.

Yes I want you to come on baby come on come on cry to me. This song was so sexy sounding in the Dirty Dancing movie. The Dirty Dancing Allstars - Cry To Me Lyrics.

The Blow Monkeys - Courtesy of RCA Ariola International. Whoa yeah When youre waiting for a voice to come In the night but theres no one Dont you feel like crying. You Dont Own Me.

Oh come on you cry to me. Dont you feel like crying. Ah dont you feel like crying.

Well here I am my honey. The links are below for the full EP and to my so. Well here I am my hunny cmon cry to me.

Produced by Peter Wilson and Doctor Robert. B7 E Dont ya feel like crying cmon cmon you cry to me A E Woa oh nothing can be sadder than a glass of wine alone B7 E E7 Loneliness loneliness such a waste of your time A E But you dont ever you dont ever have to walk alone B7 You see so c mon take my hand E baby wont you walk with me. Ah dont you feel like crying.


Pin On Dirty Dancing


Pin On Virgyconnecion


Pin On Songteksten


Pin On Dirty Dancing Party

No comments for "Dirty Dancing Don T You Feel Like Crying"